Have you considered owning your own business, but you aren’t quite sure where to start? Don’t worry. At Brilliant Tax & Accounting Services, we can help you get on the right path that will take you to your financial goals. Forming a corporation in California is a complex procedure, but we can provide you with top-tier business incorporation services. Remember: planning and structure are extremely important, and a strategic business plan is vital in the early formation of your business.
Whether you’re starting a new venture, product, or service, we have you covered. Our team services many new small businesses, as well as established yet expanding organizations and corporations. We will provide a carefully and methodically arranged strategic business plan that will help you to define your company, your goals, the competition, your management structure, the financial sustainability, and your ultimate business risks. The more methodological your strategic business plan is, the deeper its contribution to your company’s success will be.
Our Strategy Plan Allows
- Identification and description of the target customer profile
- Verification of the solidity of your business venture
- Development of a marketing plan
- Timelines for company milestones
- Development of a plan for your staff
- Development of managerial plans and guidelines
- Estimation of startup and operation costs, revenue, and profits
- Estimation of building and equipment needs and vendors
- Examination of the market conditions and predicted return from your promotional campaigns
- Assessment of the nature of your target demographic, your competitors’ strategies, and the overall potential of your venture
Our Team Helps You By
- Developing a strategic business plan for a better marketing, management, and financial outline.
- Determining the amount of capital needed to start your business.
- Evaluating the borrowing power you have to better assess how much money you can receive.
- Fine-tuning a business structure—tailored for your needs—considering tax advantages, legal exposure, ease of operation, and mobility (should relocation be required).
- Helping you select the right business software and hardware tailored to your budget.
- Selecting a cash flow budget so that you have precise plans on exactly how much money will be required to keep the business alive.
- Setting up billing and collection processes so that your time is free for more important matters.
- Preparing a home office geared toward saving you money in the form of tax deductions.
- Filling out and file all required state and local licenses.
- Distributing payroll and payroll tax filing from the time the first employees are hired.
- Filling out and send in your application for your federal employer identification number.
- Ensuring that your business is operating completely legitimately in accordance with employment laws in order to prevent fines.
- Identifying and select the correct business insurance tailored for your business’s specific needs.
- Developing a solid partnership agreement if multiple parties are in involved in new partnerships, which can prevent professional stress down the line.
Does all this sound good to you? If so, please don’t hesitate to contact us at Brilliant tax & Accounting Services. Our business formation and business incorporation services have helped hundreds of businesses of all kinds.